Monday, 10 November 2008

This should be on bebo

I don’t want you guys to read this.

But I’m too scared to put it on my bebo blog, because it means more to people that read that blog than it does to you. Maybe more than it does to me.

So read it if you want, but don’t read too much into it.

I just need to vent…

Too hard. Much too hard. I don't know what I think or why I think it. Angel, devil, right, wrong…neither of them care!!! I don’t get it! I don't get you, I don't get me, and more importantly, I don’t get how I feel about you. Or him... But I don't care how I feel about him!! Do I?? I'll figure out that, once I’ve figure out you.

I've been so out of it all day. People ask me what's wrong, I tell them it's a "personal thing" (thanks Jenny :)) which is true, I guess, but come on!! I have no life other than this. I've never had a life at the same time as you, I have to prioritise. But why do you always come first?

I don't want you to, not anymore. I hate so much that I feel like this. Not just the confusion, but also the falling for you all over again... because of a stupid song!! You did nothing; I did nothing; what changed???

2 comments:

Amy said...

nggawww :(

nina :) said...

To Do: Find more distractions - J600y
ahh must to that :L

reply to blog:
hehe, you are special :D
and it was soo beautiful aye 8)
<3