Friday, 14 November 2008

141108

Attention ppls in 9M/E:
you know how we share our link period, yeah?
well this arvo, shiri/aash/hunaiza and me was talking on the bus about 9E/R class swapping todays, and we thought, why dont we turn up for the wrong periods for link?
just to annoy the hell outta kearney!!
cuz he always has the wrong roll anyway :L, and we like aggrevating him =D.
you in?? well talk more later, but it seems like a fun idea :)

Attention all year niners:
if kearney brings his pink/blue stripey shirt on camp, will you guys help me burn it???


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i said id blog happy on the weekend, so ive still got one day left.
but today, i realised, i am happy.

i dont care which option is right or wrong, im just gonna follow my heart, and let the chips fall as they may.

today, i shall begin my happy blogs, with more about the 6 word teen communtity.
yeah, i know, i know, im getting annoying, but i love these guys so much.

so here a some 6worders:
I'm smarter than your average nut. - coulda.been.a.comet
Not shooting star, just a plane - coula.been.a.comet
My Prince Charmings' around here somewhere... - soulcages
Reading Twilight; A Novel Experience (Chuckle.) - soulcages
Meet online, love before first sight – ivealwayslovedher
Rejection taught me to love myself. - small and on a search
Didn't fit in. Stopped wanting to. – coulda.been.a.comet
Never thought it would be you. – iamaspen
Even I don't completely understand me. – ThinkTink7

ok, thats it. :)

on a side note:
I guess, I never before realised how much the smithteen society relied on each other. I mean, sure, we’re there for each other, and we write for each other, but we’re also so close. We pick each other up. Although we have our most prominent writers (e.g. Bubbles, October, coulda.been.a.comet), we have other writers too (e.g. the 3 people I inspired to create accounts) and we all comment, and support each other. We’ve become a sort of family. I’m beginning to get worried that I’ll run out of words, and end up with nothing to share. I’ll rely on their words to get me through, just like some dormant writers rely on ours. I want to be able to give, as well as take. I’m so glad I’ve got them.

Now guys, for real, if you’re relying on my supply of 6wordmemoirs, STOP! Go to the site! Even if you’re just there for 5 minutes, you’ll become inspired. Create an account! We can always use more writers… unless you’re shit (:L), but if you mean it, and you feel it, we will too. (I LOVE being part of a “we”). Please go, seriously, leave! I only give you the 6worders that apply to my situations, so take some initiative, and go find some words that apply to you. You’ll find out that you’re not alone, and it’s an incredible feeling.

2 comments:

Rosa said...

I'd agree on the class swap..
:L
Hahahaa!

so 9E SWAP WITH 9M,

ROFL I'D BURN KEARNEY'S SHIRT OMG :L

uyen said...

OMG!! LET'S SWAP CLASSES...

and burn kearney's shirt LOL