Sunday, 21 December 2008

Quiz.

Stolen from myself. I wanna see how much I’ve changed. (remember the crazy, ok?)

If something was wrong, who is the first boy you would go to?
ummm. God? :).

Who is the first girl you go to?
depends what sector of my life something is wrong in.
Family – Jenny
Friends(group) – Corinne
School – Nikki
Love - Amy
Everything else - Amy

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
probably not :S

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
in the morning, so I feel clean during the day (but at night if I’ve had a sour cream fight during the day :))

Which year has been the best so far?
07 :) Go year 8!

Ever found more than a dollar in a random place?
Nope.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
no.

Break someones heart or have your heart broken?
learn to love each other (I know that’s not always possible, but im writing it anyway)

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Neither. I’m just a person. (Well, you know, close enough)

When was the last time you did the dishes?
hehe, as in, put dishes in dishwasher? :L yesterday

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
myself. What??

Three feelings at the moment?
scared. Happy. Tired.

What are you scared of?
:L:L ummm, life, mainly.

Are you thinking of someone right now?
same person I was thinking of last time.

What are you looking forward to?
life.
Ok, that’s bullshit.
Uhhh, work!! And Christmas!

What did you do the last time you were home alone?
huh, blog? Normally I get on my computer…

Are you tanned?
:L sock tan!!

Do you get jealous easily?
didn’t used to

How good is your eyesight?
its alright

Worst part about hugs?
letting go

When was the last time something bothered you?
things always bother me

What is your current mood?
wishful :)

Last person you hung out with?
my family (about bloody time!)

What sport do you enjoy watching?
I don't.

Could you date someone who was gay?
Yes. I love gay people!! (e.g. KALE :L:L:L:L)

Whats the last thing someone said to you?
“Ebony!! Could you make sure the house is clean!!!”

What is the last thing you thought about?
my dad just got home, ill have to go soon

How do you feel about your hair right now?
oh, I like it. It’s soft (Go my shampoo! on special!!)

What do you miss most about the past?
my group being a group

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
hell yeah!

Do you get along better with men or women?
Girls!

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
don't wanna say

Who was the last person to make you cry?
Holly Marie Combs (think i spelt her name wrong :S)

Are you jealous of anyone?
nop

Do you have a best friend?
no…

What is your favo(u)rite thing about the opposite sex?
when they touch you, you feel safe. I dunno why, but it’s like, you’re protected.

Ever liked someone else’s boyfriend or girlfriend ?
no

Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds ?
hearts don’t break, they bend:)

Are you happy with your life right now?
Happy?? YES.

Do you wish you could have changed things?
slightly

How many bestfriends do you have?
none.

Do you trust them?
I don’t think I completely trust anyone.

Do you like anyone right now?
I like loads of people!

What’s one thing you wish you could have?
wisdom

Are any of your friends birthdays this week?
Pradeepti and Ann. (16th and 19th)

Do you like people?
Well, you know…
:L Yes, I like people

Is there someone you wish you could see more?
See? Yes.

Do you have all your friends phone numbers memorized?
Umm, no, hence PHONEBOOK in phone

Do you have a cellphone?
MOBILE!!! yes

What always makes you feel better?
music, smiling, blogging, singing

Name someone you go to when your upset
God :)

Do they help you?
Yes, he listens.

Are you a trustworthy person?
Of course
Why? You wanna tell me something?

4 comments:

Amy said...

STEAL ROFL!!

HAHAHA THE WORD VERIFICATION IS SLYTHING!! :L:L


sly - thing :)

Amy said...

oh btw...

"Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
don't wanna say"

i know everything ;)

Rosa said...

i don't know why.. i like reading people's answers on these sort of quizes

i know more about other people.. and then i compare the answers to what i would say.. and how unique everyone is :)

Ebony said...

Amy - I stole it off you in the first place :L

Amy again - Lol, no, actually, you have no idea. And I'm not telling you :)

Rosa - because that's not weird at all...
so why dont you do it ROSA??