Wednesday, 1 April 2009

I'm not moving.

If you go into your settings on blogger.
And click on the tab that says "email" it will give you the option to add an email address to which you can send posts, resulting in them being posted.
Or saved as drafts.
This is called Mail2Blogger.
Anyways, because I can copy + paste into emails, but not blogger, the quizzy thing from yesterday, I just emailed it to myself.
That's what I did Rosa.

-----
"Maybe if I saw her smile... then I could live with my decision to let her smile for someone else"

That quote from Calmant definately made me wow.
It's so beautiful, and so... obviously true.
That it would be easier to let go of someone...
And to let them be happy with someone else...
If they really proved to you that they were happy.
But if they couldn't do that...
And if they weren't happy...
Maybe, you shouldn't have to let go
Maybe, you deserve to love them forever...

-----

I'm thinking of having a free hugs competition with someone. Just like my high5s competition. Except, I will count properly this time.
It's just that, I know a lot of people that need a hug, and I'm probably top of that list...
If anyone wants to join my competition, let me know =)

-----

Here's another:
"Hello... I'm Cody, and my heart's been broken for two months and every step I take is one step further from her and closer to the edge I'm too afraid to jump from"

See?! I told you guys smithteens was awesome.

-----
I feel like going outside and dancing in the rain. But I'm getting sick, and I have no one to dance with (my sister would, but she's working).

Everything looks so beautiful and new, I want to go and join it all and be free...

-----

I get closer to you all the time, the dancing, and spinning, and poking never gets old. You really are an incredibly decent person. Thankyou for being so wonderful.

-----

Everyone asked me why I was happy, why I was high, why the hell I was flying. And the truth is I don't know. I just know that today, everything got a hell of a lot easier, like I made some sort of decision to let things be, and I just let them be. I don't when I made that decision, or why I made it, I just know that when I told you I was flying, I didn't only mean on the outside.

-----

The hardest part is balance. I've never had to balance good things before, only bad ones. Not wanting to spend too much time doing any of them. Now I want to do everything, and I still need to balance, it's just getting harder.
-----
Can't be bothered to email myself, or write out all the lyrics, here is a short sample of Man Who Can't Be Moved
If one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this Earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to this place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
People talk about the guy that's waiting on a girl
There are no holes in his shoes but a big hole in his world
And maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved
And maybe you won't mean to, but you'll see me on the news
And you'll come running to the corner
Cuz you'll know it's just for you

5 comments:

AB said...

I'd join your competition, but I can't really think of anyone who'd hug me. *sigh* Hope you don't mind me commenting!

Peace Out,
AB

subject 3c ;-) said...

i'm really glad you felt like flying today.
it feels good to get off the ground(or out of the gutter in some cases),occasionally.

i went a little high myself this afternoon. i couldn't stop talking.

and really today wasn't that special.

i just didn't have my usual stuff upsi guess.

l8er
<3

Anonymous said...

O.o

how many different people have u got commenting on here these days?

maybe it's not safe anymore for me to be commenting...

"Man who can't be moved"

was that song on ghost whisperer?

:S

lol

confuzzled much...

;)

Amy said...

i bet you feel like flying because i wasnt at school

your horrible ebony! -gives dirties-

bwahahah! xD

Rosa said...

I would do the hugging competition with you, but I know you'd win. I don't hug guys. Nor do I intend to.
(they have cooties) my immature mind. AHAHAH


Anyway Lana's dance is about Lana, she chooses either being straight (Harry & Courtney) but she chose lesbian-ism (Uyen, Shrisha, Michelle)

Yeah. AND Its true though people bitch about what we do and what we don't do. ITS WEIRDDD. and I had fun blogging that :')