Hello, yes, I've gone crazy again.
I think maybe I'm bored.
I mean, you know you're sad when you're online for hours before someone talks to you. You know you're even sadder when that someone is AB. (no offence ;))
So I've gone Inspiration Searching again. Here is today's loot.
(Note the pretty pictures =D)
Don't question why she needs to be so free
She'll tell you it's the only way to be
She just can't be chained
To a life where nothing's gained
And nothing's lost
She'll tell you it's the only way to be
She just can't be chained
To a life where nothing's gained
And nothing's lost

the sun broke open the sky,
flooding the horizon
with light
and I felt it promise me
that something new
and beautiful was to come.

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars

His heart will stop at the sight of you, or he doesn't deserve to live.
and yes, i am aware of the contradiction embodied in that sentence.

I realized that none of my great days in life matter without you.
You're the one I want next to me when my dreams come true.
You're the one I want next to me if they don't.
As long as I have you, nothing else matters.

there's people meeting on mars, and people crashing their cars, and kids kissing under the stars tonight, there's no reason to cry.

there's something i can't quite explain, i'm so in love with you.
you'll never take that away. and if i've said it a hundred times,
expect it a thousand more. you'll never take that away. so
expect me to be calling you to see, if you're okay when i'm
not around, asking if you love me. i love the way you make
it sound.calling you to see, do i try to hard to make you smile?
To make us smile. I will keep calling you to see if you're sleeping,
are you dreaming. if you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me
I can't believe you actually picked me

What if this is my finest moment? What if I will never be this happy again? What if this is as good as it gets??
What if... I'm okay with that?

And she said I like sunsets and sci-fi movies. I will love you for you, and won't care about who people think you are.
I'll always be there for you, and I'll randomly hug you and tell you I love you.
All I ask, she said, is that you love me for me.
Yes.

She's mad at herself. Because she's never been able to tell you how much you mean.
You're beautiful she says, I love you.
But what she feels for you is so much stronger that that.
How can she let you know?

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them; disagree with them; glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.


She's mad at herself. Because she's never been able to tell you how much you mean.
You're beautiful she says, I love you.
But what she feels for you is so much stronger that that.
How can she let you know?

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them; disagree with them; glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

I want people to feel an immediate happiness and cheerfulness when they are around me. To make a difference in someone's life. I want to make an impression in someone's life, so that even though I may be delicate and fragile, my footprints are permanent within the hearts of the ones I've touched.

So be sure when you step,

So be sure when you step,
Step with care and great tact.
And remember that life's a great balancing act.
And will you succeed?
Yes, you will, indeed.
Kid, you'll move mountains.
Which is why I'm going to stop now. And leave. Because I no longer feel bad about being a bad blogger :L. Besides, I totally said clever stuff here... right?? Anyways, the day awaits, goodbye everyone!
PS: Thanks for knowing me well enough to ask, and not assume.





5 comments:
"What if this is my finest moment? What if I will never be this happy again? What if this is as good as it gets??
What if... I'm okay with that?"
I'm not, tis my greatest fear, because if thats the case, wat else do i have to live for, may as well pull out the revolver right now...
"I want people to feel an immediate happiness and cheerfulness when they are around me. To make a difference in someone's life. I want to make an impression in someone's life, so that even though I may be delicate and fragile, my footprints are permanent within the hearts of the ones I've touched."
Don't Worry, you achieved that goal here... ;)
Cool, I'm famous on Ebony's blog!
This is all I really commented for. Really.
Second.
I'm going to do this in point form (without the points) for posterity.
You can't 'go' crazy if you are permanently (which is still okay).
We are all in a gutter but only I actually live there. Get off my lawn!
++ for 'Calling You'
I'm a triangular block trying to get through a deca-octagonal hole. Do you know how over complicated that is? It looks just like a circle!
Also, AB,
I was famous before you!
Just check March 23rd for proof.
I have that weird feeling when you're on msn. and you just wait for someone to talk to you. and then you sign off and realized you didn't talk to anyone Lol.
I sound so sad. LOL
hey ebony,
love the photos. (its your smithteens stalker)
this blog really made my day, i am going to be extra stalkerative and steal the pics you posted and admire them forever and ever.
take care now,
from this stalker.
ps. hi
Post a Comment