One – I stopped. That was the first step.
TWO – It should make a difference, but it doesn’t
Three – It was just something I had to do
Four – I guess it didn’t make sense in the first place, did it?
Explanation of weird behaviour after drama:
Everything was perfect. The sand, the waves, the rocks, the sun, and especially the person sitting next to me. I was completely at ease. It was beautiful, unbelievable. The feeling of complete relaxation was one I’d never before encountered. This was how my mind relaxed best, imagining you. And then he said “You have to be completely alone”, so I tried. I forced my picture, I warped it, I used all my energy to push you out of my mind. You fled, and I held you away. “Relax” he said. I let go, I stopped pushing; you flooded back to me. No! I forced you away. Pushing, pushing. “Be completely relaxed,” he repeated. No! I can’t! Not if I’m meant to be alone. I opened my eyes and gave up. Relaxation without you doesn’t exist; I guess I should have known.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
>.>
for a second thier i thought u were really enjoying sitting next to someone on a beach and i was like; "OMG, she finally moved on!"
this isn't good, u keep digging deeper into me, and that means more pain when it finally does end...
i'm your romeo...
stop trying to make me love you again cause it's god damn working...
u really don't want to be a:
love fool - the cardigans
;)
awwww
lolllll she kissed a girl and she liked it! (8)
if you get my drift
Hahaha my drama lesson was like:
lana: "I can hear music"
.....
lana: "I think its coming from your (mei-wei) ass"
......
lana: "IT IS COMING FROM YOUR ASS!"
:L
Kris - I swear, I will move on eventually
Amy - I think I get your drift. I think it's STILL NOT FUNNY!
Rosa - LOL!!! That's not the first time that's happened :)
Post a Comment