Confession#56: I love the smell of lynx and shaving cream. I think it’s because for as long as I can remember, my Dad has always smelt of lynx and shaving cream. But I love it when guys spray lynx at school, it makes me feel safe and happy.
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true."
"I am psychotic, love me regardless?" – warped reality
How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb?
One.
Everything is spinning in my head at the moment. I know I should be doing more homework since I'm working tomorrow, but the prospect of thinking is giving me a headache and I think maybe I'm stressing myself out too much again.
"Every generalization is dangerous. Especially this one."
I think maybe that little fairytale of my life came about 2 years too late. Or at least, a year and a half. I think it could have been a fairytale, maybe, if you'd let me see what you showed everyone else. Why wait until today?
"Do not take candy from strangers unless they offer you a ride."
I am a little bit over life and I would greatly appreciate a weekend around about now. As in, a weekend without work, without homework, without assignments, without 8 minute speeches, without studying. Just a weekend. Or just one day, if that's all there is.
"Life, n: A whim of several billion cells to be you for awhile."
I don't know where you are in your life, and I really would like to. I don't think we should be friends because I don't think we'd make good friends. But maybe pen pals, or something. Something where we just update each other on what's going on. Maybe I worry about you?
"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
Maybe the least you could do is tell me what the hell is going on with you.
"Age is a number, not a limitation."
~Brendon Urie.
It would've been nice if you said yes. I miss you, you know. But I think we're getting closer. That makes me happy.
"I doubt, therefore I might be."
What if this is it?
Is that okay? Or would you rather have something to live for?
"Alright, every band tells you to raise your middle finger, for fuck this, fuck that. But we think that's boring. We want you to hold up your ring finger, because there is someone out there in this world that wants to sleep next to you every night."
~Patrick Stump
Every word you say is like a captured melody. You're the character in the book that everyone listens to, you're the one who's always right. You're Dumbledore, Gandalf, House, Gibbs, Yoda. You're the guy we listen to. Because we know.
"if everybody who sees the ships dies
how do u know there is a ship"
I think I'm a difference person to who I was. I'm me now. I was never me before. I was a shadow of the person I could one day become. But I was not a person. I was merely an echo.
You think I'm insane because you can't hear the music. You can't hear the song I sing along to, the song I dance to. But it's there. Just look for it.
Goodbye sunshines.
No comments:
Post a Comment