I'm sorry I don't have the manual to life, and I'm having difficulty figuring out what I'm supposed to do, but I'm getting there, and I just need a little time. I'm not sure if I'm okay, and if I'm not, I'm not sure why. I feel like part of me is missing, but I'm not sure what it is... I'm sorry.

You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap you thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours
You heeled these scars over time
Embraced my soul, you loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life
The day news came, my best friend died
My knees went week and you saw me cry
Say I'm still the soldier in your eyes
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
I know I don't fit in that much
But I'm yours

You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap you thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours
You heeled these scars over time
Embraced my soul, you loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life
The day news came, my best friend died
My knees went week and you saw me cry
Say I'm still the soldier in your eyes
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
I know I don't fit in that much
But I'm yours
1 comment:
I'm Sorry.
You know, i say that so much to so many people it starts to loose meaning... If only I didn't stuff everything up :P
So yeah, i feel like i'm trying to intefere with the nice normal life you currently have, and I feel bad because of that.
My own selfishness is getting in the way of the clear fact that you are getting the life you never thought you'd have because you were too "wierd"
So, i'll try not to comment anymore, i'll still read, cause thats what me and my OCD do, but i'll try not to make my pressence as felt all the time, cause you no longer need it and are doing better without it.
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
No, i don't mean i'm gonna be a lame sap who wastes his life thinking about a girl who nothings gonna happen with (lol already had one of those, don't need a second, :P)
But like it is for her, my heart will always be open for you, doesn't matter how much time passes, or how much changes, i'll always be here for you.
;)
Post a Comment