Sunday, 16 January 2011

I hate me without you

Okay, so today we're heading off for a week long holiday down to Merry Beach which is a cool name because it sounds like even the beach wants me to be happy. Although, you know, obviously it doesn't, because it's a beach, and if the people in my life don't want me to be happy, I'm pretty sure a beach won't either.



I want to be the kind of person that wants to go on a holiday with my family. I want to be the kind of person who can enjoy myself in the company of my mum without feeling like I need to talk to someone else to actually bring me some happiness.
I feel so lonely sometimes.



Anyway, I basically just wanted you to know that I am going. Today. And coming back in a week. And I will miss you. I think I'll miss me too.



Ok, well, I'm off to put my life together =)
Be good, and don't talk to strangers unless they offer you candy or a ride.

No comments: