"Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breathe deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more."
"To hell with Photoshop!
You're beautiful."
- theliterarybulimic

Hmmm.
I feel a lot more relaxed today.
But I don't wanna go to work =(
I feel like listening to music.
I feel like listening to every song ever made.
Because, right now, I don't want to feel like me.
I want to feel like someone else.
And it's not that I'm not happy.
I actually am.
Which is why it's weird.
But, you know, shit happens.
In fact, this happens a lot to me.
...I miss school.
"Intimacy is a four syllable word for, "Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy." It's both desired, and feared. Difficult to live with, and impossible to live without."
1 comment:
One day left Ebony.
Not long left to wait
and that sixwordmemoir made me laugh and feeling inspirational.
Post a Comment